Terms & Conditions
Delivery Terms & Agreement
Terms: Any changes to the order may affect the amount due at the time of delivery. This amount is reflected on the delivery document at the time of delivery.
ALL MERCHANDISE MUST BE PAID IN FULL or HAVE APPROVED AND SIGNED FINANCING PAPERWORK PRIOR TO DELIVERY.
AGREEMENT: Conlin’s Furniture delivers to hundreds of customers each day. Each one of those customers is very important to us. That is why we must limit our delivery services to only delivering furniture as per this agreement. When we make exceptions, we risk being late for the next delivery, and that could be you. Additionally, this agreement helps us to ensure that your furniture is delivered to your home, free of damage.
- Have you measured your home/doorway/stairwells to ensure the new furniture will fit? Our drivers cannot wait to have doors and door jams removed, and they cannot do it themselves. Some doorways and stairways, particularly in older homes cannot accommodate large pieces of furniture. Please make sure your home can accommodate your new purchase.
- You will be called the day before your scheduled delivery and given a 90-minute delivery window. You need to be able to receive your furniture at that time.
- A responsible party (minimum of 18 years old) must be present to accept and sign for delivery.
- Our delivery staff is not permitted to move or disconnect/connect any electronics, TV’s, computers, etc. We are prevented from performing such tasks for insurance reasons, as our staff is not properly trained or properly licensed to do such tasks.
- We are unable to move or remove your existing furniture. We specifically cannot move items such as pool tables, grandfather clocks, pianos, fish tanks, antiques, clothing, knick knacks or major appliances. Please have your home ready to receive the delivery. If specifically requested at the time of the order, we will take away old bedding at no charge to you.
- Select items may require an assembly fee before delivery. See sales associate for details. (closeout merchandise excluded.)
- For safety reasons, our drivers are not permitted to remove their shoes before entering your home. Our area weather causes us to track dirt, mud and snow. Please cover any areas that could be damaged or soiled by the shoes of our delivery staff.
- If cancelling or rescheduling delivery, please call 48 hours prior to the established delivery time. We prepare purchases and load our trucks up to 48 hours in advance. We will have to charge the delivery fee if you are not home at the scheduled delivery time and did not cancel within the 48 hour time frame. We will also have to charge you again for the delivery.
- All breakable items such as vases, dishes, wall hangings should be moved away from the area where the new furniture will be delivered.
- Any delivery considered problematic by the delivery crew, which may potentially cause damage to the merchandise or the customer’s property, will not be done without a signed waiver of damage by the purchaser. This waiver assigns responsibility for any and all damages incurred during said type of delivery strictly to the purchaser. Any delivery that jeopardizes the personal safety of the delivery personnel will not be made.
Refunds & Returns
All refunds take up to 10 working days from the time your purchase is returned. Protection, storage and delivery charges are non-refundable. No returns or refunds on final sale items, mattresses, mattress pads/pillows/bedding, adjustable bases, or anything that has been in you home more than 10 days.
Return on Special Orders: Special order merchandise may be returned within 10 days of delivery for a refund less delivery/pickup and protection charges and a 50% restocking fee.
Return on Stock Merchandise: Regularly stocked merchandise may be returned within 10 days of delivery for a full refund or in store credit less delivery/pickup and protection charges.